Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bowl Season Uni Tourney - Elite Eight

Who's pumped? Personally, I'm geeked.

Alabama vs. BYU

It's funny - I had BYU go far in my college basketball uni tourney a year or so ago. Someone knows what's up out in Utah!



This is where Alabama's run ends. The tide has a great uni, but you can't deny BYU's great look.



Final Four bound: BYU

SMU vs. South Florida

South Florida has surprised with the change to the white helmet, representing other schools that saw a ghost like Arizona and Cincy. Unfortunately, I can't deny the beauty of SMU's set here. The 'Stangs are just better looking. Wanna improve, South Florida? Bust out some pants stripes next year and keep the white helmet.





Final Four bound: SMU

LSU vs. UCLA





UCLA has some great jerseys, and they win that department. LSU takes the pants department. Helmets? Close one. I initially thought LSU should take this, but I can't deny my affinity for those Bruins jerseys.

Final Four bound: UCLA

Wisconsin vs. Navy

You can tell I like stripe patterns. Well, I don't think I'm making it 4 for 4. Wisconsin impresses, but to get really picky, I didn't like the "W" they stuck on the back of the jersey. Maybe I'm looking for an excuse to go against my Badger friends. Or, I'm just not done with Navy.





Final Four bound: Navy

BYU-SMU. UCLA-Navy.

Once again, I ask - who's pumped????

No comments: