Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2008

I've been to the mountain, and it is good...


I took a mini road trip up to Bangor, PA - home of Majestic Athletic. Beautiful scenery up there, with it's rolling hills and farmland with a mountainous backdrop.

My first stop was at the Majestic Athletic HQ, where I stopped in the corporate lobby and spoke to the receptionist. Very sweet lady. She allowed me to take some pictures of the lobby and informed me that the "company store" I had imagined existed was actually a "factory outlet store" located a few miles away from HQ. She gave me quick directions, and although I zoned out halfway through, I managed to follow them perfectly (thanks to the landmarks she mentioned that actually did stick in my head) and arrive at the factory outlet store where I spent about an hour looking around.

Pictures to follow soon!

No comments: