Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Welcome...

My sister just started a blog, so I figured I should do the same. There was other inspiration, of course, mainly consisting of my desire to share with the world my views on sports and the different ways I come to enjoy sports as it relates to aesthetics, numbers, and competition.

Oh, yes...the title...my buddy Mitch (hi Mitch!) called me one day and left a message on my answering machine (that machine that used to hook up to our landlines once upon a time!) and started it with "Forbesy Worbesy Pudding Pie...". For lack of a better blog name, I chose this. F.W. Pudding Pie for short, of course. (Update - 1/27/10: I also chose it for its originality and sillyness, and I'm quite happy I did!)

Enjoy - and don't hesitate to tell me what you like, dislike, flat out hate, what makes you nauseous, etc, etc...many thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so honored - your blog will be better than mine, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

dude, thanks for the shout out