Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

AJBL Uni-Tracker Analysis Magic!

I've now played in 10 games this season in the AJBL. If you're an avid reader, like I know you are, you've noticed I keep track of what I'm wearing in these games. Here's a breakdown of my team's record and my PPG in each jersey, shorts selection, and undershirt selection. You can't find a more hardcore breakdown than this right here, baby!!!!

Jersey
Blue:
Record: 3-2
PPG: 6.2

White:
Record: 4-1
PPG: 2.8

Shorts
Nike Dri-Fit:
Record: 5-3
PPG: 3.6

AND1:
Record: 2-0
PPG: 8.0

Undershirt
Plain White:
Record: 1-0
PPG: 7.0

"Milwaukee":
Record: 1-1
PPG: 4.5

"Collaborative":
Record: 3-1
PPG: 5.5

"Juniper":
Record: 2-1
PPG: 2.3

Clearly, my team plays well in the White jerseys, however, I score more in the Blue jerseys. Tough call there. It's out of my hands, though, as I don't determine Home and Away.

I've performed at my best in my baggier AND1 shorts and we're undefeated. I've also played well - as has the team - when I'm wearing the slightly tighter fitting plain white t-shirt or Collaborative undershirt.

Going forward, I'll give my AND1 shorts more run. I'll bust out the more stylish Collaborative undershirt as long as it's not too ratty. And, well, I'll pray we're the Home team!

Down the stretch we come - and now I'm going to be dressed for success. Thanks for reading. And thanks for humoring me!

No comments: